Monday 30 April 2012

Demo event at the Sudbury & District Wargames Club : part one

Demo event at the Sudbury & District Wargames Club
 : Part one

 On Friday the 27th of April in the Sudbury (Suffolk UK) area
 The club website is http://www.sadwc.co.nr/ 
 Photos of my (brown36) demo event (I'm running a part the second next week as it generated excess interest I couldn't cater for!)

First up my demo board, built in readiness for this and future events!


And again at night!
Dave and Eamonn giving it a go
 (both of them purchased starter sets from Ryan!)

Adam being probably the most agressive Triad player of the night! Charge!
I got a bit carried away to be honest and didn't get many photos! I had loads of interest though with three people making purchases on the night and at least four more signed up for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment